Losing weight is one of the most common problems of every individual especially to women. But the thing is, there is no shortcut in it instead you have to work it out and make a few changes in your lifestyle.
However, here are some simple tips on how to lose weight.
1. Calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR). It is the computation wherein how much calories you need to be able to maintain your current weight. You can find it online for free computation or might as well consult a nutritionist for accurate calculations.
2. Burn calories and fats, perform daily exercise. You can do walking, jogging, swimming and yoga exercises depending on your age and weight. For beginners, you can spend at least 15 -30 minutes of exercises daily until your body is ready for longer stamina, you can spend 45 minutes to 1 hour of workout.
3. Keep tracking what you eat and do not skip breakfast because it is the most important meal. Spend less on eating junk foods and fast food products like burgers, pizzas, fries and instant meals. You need to sacrifice this kind of lifestyle in order to lose weight. You need to eat 3500 less calories or you need to spend more workouts to create calorie deficit.
4. Give up carbonated drinks. Replace it with fresh fruit juices, tea and water. Fresh fruit juices contain vitamins and minerals. Tea is also proven that it is good for overall health and effective in losing weight naturally. Drinking 8 glasses of water is also great for losing weight because it flushes out unwanted fats out of your cells.
5. Eat more fruits and vegetables. It cannot be denied that fruits and vegetables are highly rich in nutrition and it gives you fiber which is helpful in maintaining your health. Use fruits and vegetables to control your appetite besides it also gives you loads of vitamins and minerals.
6. Skip snacks. A lot of people don’t know that taking snacks between meals is a major cause in gaining weight. Eating potato chips, sandwiches and biscuits are just one of a few that causes weight gain. So replace it with a tea or fruits.
7. Beware of sugar and sweets. You have to minimize your sugar intake or use sugar free products. Avoid also fried and oily foods.
8. You need to limit your sodium intake also. As much as possible, avoid salty foods because taking excess sodium will give water retention into your body.
9. Keep an eye on your daily activities. Remove stress and work pressure. Follow your 6 – 8 sleeping habits and avoid sleeping late at night then waking up late at morning.
10. Lastly, be natural. Instead of using elevators when going to work, use stairways to burn fats and calories. Limit yourself using machines. Instead of sitting down playing computer games, go out and do sports activities. Do physical movements.
These are just simple guide in losing your weight but great weapon of reducing and maintaining your desired weight is discipline and patience.
About the Guest Author – Dannah Dutchy is a contributor of a health and lifestyle website. She is a writer of tips and how to’s articles in several sites like Getchia.com. Providing helpful health related information to readers is her ultimate goal. She also provides contents on different types of human diseases and its medical solutions.
Gaining weight is so easy, just being undisciplined in your lifestyle will end you up having a lot of extra weight in a very short span of time.
All you have to do is eat, sleep and ignore work. And suddenly you will see love handles, double chin and tight pants. In short, a messed up life with perhaps knee pain and other overweight symptoms.
Now, when it comes to losing your weight, you will have to do a lot of things. Firstly, control that eating, supplement exercise and other stuff, incorporate zero calories diet and other weight loss ideas like portion control etc. that are mostly not fun. And then you will see results, but it is slow and it will take time.
Here, in this article, we are going to discuss some of the easy weight loss tips.
Source - 48072865@N03
1) Self-control – Weight loss starts with self control. There is never a true need to shut down a particular habit of you which is known to be connected to your weight gain condition. Just have some self control and don’t overdo it. Learn to draw the line and things will be mostly under your control. Eat that junk food if it so matters to you, but in moderation and similarly exercise as much as you wish but keep it steady. Get some discipline in your life and at the end of the day, maintain a small notepad and write down the good things you did and the not-so-good things related to your weight loss targets. Slowly, keep doing the good things like diet and exercise and keep removing the bad ones like junk food and soft drinks.
2) Portion control – I like this concept, here you do not have to stop eating your favourite snacks and other tasty foods but simply lower the amount by taking up small amounts of such foods. Use smaller plates, take small servings and eat less, keep the rest for the next day.
3) Join a Weight loss group – You are surely not the only one overweight around? Look for a group of weight loss enthusiasts in your local area. Then join that group and take part in the weight loss activities that group provides. This way you can see what others are doing and what is working for them and what not. Also, working alongside others who are in a similar condition helps a lot, keeps you motivated and you learn other methods and see the results in real time.
4) Start Gym – Going to gym helps in many ways, one of them is consistency. It is always hard to self-discipline yourself at home. You might do some exercise at home for a few days but then you will get busy with life and forget your fitness routine. On the other hand gym provides a regularity of exercise. You go to gym every day or whatever the schedule you get and stick to it. Remember, it is about consistency that will deliver the results.
5) Do your home based work – This is a different kind of home work, it is known as your regular domestic work at home. Yes, you guessed it right. Clean your home and other related work that you have been either postponing or perhaps you are planning to hire someone to get it done. This is going to save you money and shed some pounds, so why not do it yourself? Clean your garage, sweep that roof, get rid of some cobwebs in the basement and perhaps paint your fence. If you have a garden, perhaps you can get started with it too. Gardening is a great activity, keeps you occupied and contributes a lot in weight loss.
There are no ends to weight loss tips and methods as everyone has something of their own. In short, if your diet is under control and your daily activity is good, then overall you are on the right track to lose weight. Take smaller measures every day, try taking that stair instead of that elevator, quit that tasty junk food for some healthy broccoli or drink plain drinking water instead of that unhealthy soft drink. Small measures and consistency will help you reach your weight loss targets in time.
About the Guest Blogger – Guest blogger is a weight loss enthusiast and suggests you to make proper weight loss strategies and recomends Diet Pill Universe. Look for long term results and lead a healthy life.
On a diet? You may have noticed that not all foods are created equal. While most diets have you counting every calorie that you take in, the fact is that some foods, despite having the same number of calories, are completely different in the amount of nutrients they provide your body. Read more
Belly fat is one of the most common botheration affecting both women and men. Slowly and steadily as age catches up, flab accumulates in different parts of the body; around the belly it seems very embarrassing, as it gives one an aged appearance. While dietary habits and lifestyle are both responsible for a pot-belly in both men and women, pregnancy and childbirth is the number one reason for this condition in women. Read more
A new study from the University of Utah reported that the size of your fork can determine how much you eat at meal time. Unlike other studies that link food consumption to the size of your plate, this research shows that using a larger fork actually caused people to eat less. Read more
Did you know that by eating the right foods, you can actual burn fat and lose weight? It’s certainly a strange concept that eating food can help burn fat. It’s true though! This is based on the thermogenic diet concept. In order to digest certain foods, your body has to burn more calories. Then again, eating certain other foods helps boost your metabolism. This makes you burn fat faster! So there you have it. You don’t have to rely on just diet and exercise to lose weight. Read more
Take a good look at some of the pictures you can find of body builders from decades past. Perhaps from back in the 1940s and 50s, and it’s plain to see that there was something lacking back then compared to the today’s bodybuilders. Is it better equipment today, or perhaps more knowledge and information? The answer to that question is a simple no. What we have today that they didn’t have back then are weight lifting supplements, and the granddaddy of them all is anabolic steroids. Read more
In modern society, the pressure to lose weight affects almost everyone. Magazines, adverts and movies alike all feature slender and toned men and women alike and as a result both men and women have to deal with pressure to look just as good and perfect. However, it is very difficult to lose weight, especially for those who lead a busy lifestyle and have little time for exercise or healthy eating. It is for this reason that the internet advertises many products that all claim to be able to produce extreme weight loss effects and dramatically toned bodies within a short period of time. Read more
It’s difficult to adjust to eating less food. The thought of it can be daunting but with a good plan and a positive attitude, you’ll get off to a flying start and the weight loss will be noticeable in no time. To get started, the first thing you need to do is make a weight loss plan and set a definite goal. Without a plan, you are sure to fail. What does this plan entail? Achieving your ideal weight is truly a life-time pursuit – there’s no point in losing weight to simply put it back on (with compound interest) a few months down the road. Read more
It might sound obvious but the key to losing weight is to burn more calories than you consume. Simplistic? Yes. Easy to achieve? No. Much like our cars, our bodies need fuel. We can’t just throw in any old cheap gasoline, nor can we simply overload the gas tank with a constant flow of gas. If you keep putting bad quality fuel into your gas tank, it won’t run properly – it will be sluggish, have a shorter life span and under-perform. Read more